Millisimo London gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Millisimo London registered office is:
54 Crest View Drive
United kingdom/ email@example.com
01689 825 777
What kind of information we collect from you
Millissimo London processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: -
- Telephone Number
How do we collect these information?
online forms (in the shape of pop up), website orders, live chat
That’s how we use your personal data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Millisimo London takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- We collect information to send out tailored marketing based on order history and website view history
You have the right to access any personal information that Millisimo London processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request full disposal of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Millisimo London uses [a third-party/third-parties] to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Companies and individuals that help us fulfil our customer orders, such as product suppliers, payment service providers, professional logistics services, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our day to day business activities, such as marketing companies, software providers, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Professional accountants who provide us with services in processing employee payroll, tax and business accounting
Millisimo London takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: -
SSL, TLS, encryptions, pseudonymisation, restricted access, IT authentication, firewalls, anti-virus/malware
Transfers Outside the EU
Millisimo London can utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in USA which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for the below purposes: -
Mailchimp Newsletter subscriptions and email marketing campaigns
Therefore, when you sign up to our newsletter, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in the USA. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Millisimo London to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You can decide to opt out when it comes to providing your personal information to Millisimo London, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, deliver your products and legitimate interests. We will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Millisimo London only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a maximum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Contact information where consent has been provided for marketing communications will be kept indefinitely until request has been made for said data to be removed. However we have processes in place to keep your information accurate and up to date
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.